• Open Hours: Mon - Sat 9.00 - 18.00


Electronic Travel Authorization

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. An eTA is electronically linked to a traveller’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first. An eTA doesn’t guarantee entry to Canada. When you arrive, a border services officer will ask to see your passport and other documents – for example, a U.S. Green Card. You must convince the officer that you are eligible for entry into Canada.
Who needs an eTA to travel to Canada?
  • Visa-exempt foreign nationals need an eTA to fly to or transit through a Canadian airport. These travellers do not need an eTA when arriving by car, bus, train, or boat
  • Lawful permanent residents of the U.S. need an eTA to fly to or transit through a Canadian airport. They must present a valid Green Card and a valid passport at check-in.
  • Citizens from select visa-required countries may be eligible to apply for an eTA, instead of a visa, to travel to Canada by air.

Who are eTA Eligible Countries?

Andorra Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Australia
Austria Bahamas Barbados Belgium
Bermuda British Virgin Islands Brunei Cayman Islands
Chile Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic
Denmark Estonia Falkland Islands Finland
France Germany Gibraltar Greece
Holy See Hong Kong Hungary Iceland
Ireland Israel Italy Japan
Korea (Republic of) Latvia Liechtenstein Lithuania
Luxembourg Malta Mexico Monaco
Montserrat Netherlands New Zealand Norway
Papua New Guinea Pitcairn Poland Portugal
St. Helena Samoa San Marino Singapore
Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Spain
Sweden Switzerland Taiwan United Kingdom

Ready to Start your Visa Process?


Customers & Clients

We’re happy to discuss your Immigration Options to Canada

Let’s Start
The Conversation.